Pages

बुधवार, २३ फेब्रुवारी, २०११

Home

“Home”, the term which can be defined in many different ways corresponding to the person, one’s thinking, one’s feelings or one’s personality. For some people home is the place built up with four walls and one roof, for some people it is the place where they or their parents were born or grown up, for some people it is a place where their family and friends are, for some people it is a house where they can live with at most people in the family; but for me “Home” is a place where I can stay happily with the people in house, where I can relax after a long and busy day, where I could have a freedom to do whatever I want unless It is good.
The most senseless meaning of home is to refer a country, state, town or a city as a home. In my opinion a home should be a specified and limited place where person can exactly point out ‘why that place is his home?’ When Indian living in America says that he wants to go home that doesn’t mean that he just want to go to India, but it means that he wants to go where his family stays. It obviously point outs the idea that he wants to go where he feels happy and satisfied. For instance, suppose his family lives in Tamilnadu, the state in South India, and he could go to Delhi, the city in North India, but not to Tamilnadu. So, even if he went to India he would still say that he went to India but not to his home. This clearly says that when he was in America, he was referring whole India as his home; but after going to India, he was still missing home because he did not find the same happiness or satisfaction which he could have got after going to his home where his family and friends are.
Having a good home neither means to have a big apartment in a tall tower with four or five bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, a big kitchen and hall; nor it means five or six couples and plenty of children living in the small apartment under a name of joint family. Sometimes, even in luxurious place person can feel lonely and so exhausted because of not having even a person to share one’s feelings or not having a support of anyone. Whereas having number of people can create circumstances where a person may have to adjust every time or have to face the more people for making small changes in home or may be sometimes it will be hard to stand on their own legs and to make the individual’s decision about one’s career or life.
Home should be a house or apartment which will be able to make a person feels delightful. It’s not only the place where one’s family lives. It can be a small apartment decorated by the things that person likes as I have all my family photos on the wall in my bedroom which gives me courage to face all problems and makes me feel that whatever happens they will always be with me. I have nice flower plants on my windows that make me smile every morning when I wake up. A home should be place where one can come back and relax after a stressful day and can get support to face the challenges and go ahead on another day. A home cannot be made only with the non-living things in it but also people living in it. When I was back in India, I had my mother’s support to deal with all the challenges in my life, my brother to share all my feelings, emotions and to have some fun after long school day. Here I cannot have them but still I have a roommate and my friends not less than that. I share all my feelings with them. We cook together, eat together, care for each other, and give support to each other at difficult times. So, I can say I have two homes. One is in India with all my caring family and another is in America with sweet friends and roommate.
To sum up, home should be a nice, organized place which would be full of joyful things with few but full of loving and caring people living in it.

कोणत्याही टिप्पण्‍या नाहीत:

टिप्पणी पोस्ट करा